Required Documents for Income Tax Return Filing
Who has to file income tax return for the tax year 2021
The income tax is the tax applicable on your annual income that could be earned by any of the sources including salary, business, property or any bank saving schemes. Residents of Pakistan are required to pay the income tax and file an FBR income tax return for the years 2020-2021. There are many benefits of filing an income tax return in Pakistan. The last and extended date of income tax return 2021 is October 15, 2021. Here, we have listed down the required documents for tax filing in Pakistan for the year 2021.
Required Documents for Income Tax Return Filing for The Year 2021
To begin filing the FBR income tax return 2021, you are required to have an NTN number. If you do not have an NTN number, there is nothing to worry about. Call us now at +92 331 66 44 789 and get a FREE NTN registration.
Following documents are required for NTN registration (for salaried persons):
- Your CNIC Number
- Your cell phone number (you can provide the phone number of any family member also but make sure the number has not been submitted for NTN before)
- Your valid and active E-mail address.
After getting an NTN number, the following documents are required for income tax return 2021:
- The bank statement from 1st Jul 2020 to 30th June 2021
- Annual statement from your mobile service provider
- PTCL bills of the tax year for the calculation of the annual withholding tax deduction
- Salary certificate from your company that mentions the tax deduction
- If you are a vendor and provide any services, then you will provide details of the deductible withholding tax
- Details of your wealth/assets as per June 30, 2021, which include the cost of your property, vehicles or value of shares which you have purchased
Taxocrate is a professional team of income tax consultants in Karachi and income tax lawyers in Islamabad, who have years of experience in
- NTN registration
- Wealth and asset assessment, income tax calculation
- income tax, etc.
You can contact us now to get free consultancy from our experienced tax advisors in Karachi and Tax Consultants in Islamabad. Our tax lawyers are always ready to discuss your individual or business tax requirements and provide you with their expert advice.
Remember that the last date for the income tax return has been extended by FBR up to 15th October 2021.
In case of non-compliance, FBR can get your cell phone lines, electricity and gas connections disconnected. Additionally, FBR also imposed a penalty for non-filers, an amount equal to PKR 1000/ per day after the deadline.
For a FREE consultation call us today at +92 331 66 44 789
Provincial Tax Authorities
Disclaimer: All information is provided on this portal solely for informational purposes. This portal is not affiliated with the Government website. Please note that this disclaimer also applies to our website, and we may refer to it as ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘website’. The information on the website has been gathered from various government and non-government sources. We disclaim any liability for errors, injuries, losses, or damages arising from the use of this information. We also disclaim any liability for the availability and authenticity of this information. Our services consist of filling out forms, providing legal advice, and assisting our clients. The departmental processing of the registration forms is not our responsibility. You will have to use a service fee for professionally preparing your application, submitting it to the relevant authorities, and coordinating your application process. You will have to pay any Government fees.