Membership of Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI)
In 1984, the Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) was incorporated as a Limited Company by Guarantee.
In 1984, the Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) was incorporated as a Limited Company by Guarantee. The Chamber’s registered office is located in Islamabad, and it has jurisdiction over the Federal Capital Area.
It is a member of the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI), a top body of apex chambers and associations in Pakistan.
It is a member of the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI), a top body of apex chambers and associations in Pakistan. The Federation is a member of the International Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
The affairs of the Chamber are managed by an elected Executive Committee headed by the President and assisted by two Vice Presidents. Its Secretary General oversees administrative matters. To formulate proposals and recommendations for the consideration of relevant stakeholder organizations, the Executive Committee forms sub-committees.
The main areas covered by these subcommittees are trade promotion, industrial & SME development through foreign and local investments.
The main areas covered by these subcommittees are trade promotion, industrial & SME development through foreign and local investments. Also included are income tax, sales tax, customs, banking & finance, energy efficiency, the environment, tourism promotion, and women’s economic empowerment, among others.
The ICCI is represented on a number of Government Advisory Boards, committees, and in academia. Over these forums the Chamber of Commerce offers recommendations on policy reforms and measures to promote activities in trade, industry, and services by creating an environment that makes doing business easier.
Its mission is to support and promote the growth of the business community in Islamabad and Pakistan in general. Among its initiatives are educational opportunities for entrepreneurs, research, and seminars for professionals.
Through various channels, including public speaking engagements, the Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI) shares knowledge within society at all levels.
Through various channels, including public speaking engagements, the Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI) shares knowledge within society at all levels. Helping entrepreneurs get started by providing them with resources such as technical support. Offering mentorships to young people who wish to start their own businesses, so they can learn from successful entrepreneurs already running successful businesses.
Members' Services and Benefits
Businessmen can meet, discuss and exchange ideas on how to improve Pakistan’s business environment through membership in the Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI) and Industry. ICCI engages in the following activities:
- It provides an opportunity for the representatives of industry, trade, and services to engage with the elected leaders, foreign diplomats, senior government officials, both at the federal and provincial levels, NGOs, and other relevant stakeholders.
- In addition to providing recommendations to the government on trade and investment-related policies, it represents members of the trade, industry, and services sectors at relevant forums to encourage policymakers to create an environment that encourages ease of doing business.
- Press and electronic media are used to draw attention to the business community’s issues and promote trade, investment, exports, and economic activity by the government.
- A number of subcommittees are established to pool knowledge and experience for the benefit of the business community.
- Chamber members regularly hold B2B meetings with foreign business delegations during their visits to the chamber as part of its trade development program. The ICCI also sends delegations to foreign exhibitions, trade fairs, and business houses to build links with foreign counterparts.
- For the promotion of bilateral trade and economic relations, it regularly interacts with foreign diplomats in Pakistan and our missions abroad.
- For enhancing skills across various fields and sectors, it organizes training programs, seminars, conferences, and workshops.
- As part of its mission, it promotes entrepreneurial culture and takes initiatives to empower women and youth.
- ICCI provides assistance to its corporate members and government officials in promoting exports, attracting investment, and facilitating business transactions.
- ICCI offers seminars, workshops, and seminars on a variety of topics, including labor laws, ISO certification, marketing, etc. Experts in the industry design these programs to deliver high-quality content that directly benefits member businesses
- CCI is in constant contact with relevant government departments to obtain information about their policies; issues related to import procedures; tax exemptions, etc.
Big and small business owners in Islamabad can gain many benefits from being members of the Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI).
The ICCI is committed to promoting economic growth in Pakistan’s capital city for locals and foreigners alike.
The ICCI is committed to promoting economic growth in Pakistan’s capital city for locals and foreigners alike. There are a number of services available in this regard, such as networking events, training courses on topics such as marketing and finance management, access to exclusive publications from the library collection, and discounts at restaurants when visiting from out of town. For entrepreneurs, it is an ideal place to find support while developing their business.
Provincial Tax Authorities
Disclaimer: All information is provided on this portal solely for informational purposes. This portal is not affiliated with the Government website. Please note that this disclaimer also applies to our website, and we may refer to it as ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘website’. The information on the website has been gathered from various government and non-government sources. We disclaim any liability for errors, injuries, losses, or damages arising from the use of this information. We also disclaim any liability for the availability and authenticity of this information. Our services consist of filling out forms, providing legal advice, and assisting our clients. The departmental processing of the registration forms is not our responsibility. You will have to use a service fee for professionally preparing your application, submitting it to the relevant authorities, and coordinating your application process. You will have to pay any Government fees.